The printed version of this magazine is now sold out but you can still buy it as an eBook (pdf).
This magazine seems to be constantly evolving, this issue see three new serialised articles - a novel called “Hempman”, the “Creature” cartoon series and a short story called “The Terrible Thing in Portamaloo” which while it may be aimed at kids is also great for everyone, it’s a fun look at the current world situation.
As always, we have a great selection of recipes and all the news from the raw world. My favourite article this issue is Twinkel’s Brief Guide to Edible Flowers, I’m sure going to be adding more flowers to my salads from now on.
- Rob´s introduction with some wild food tips
- News, events, festivals, workshops, retreats, talks, etc including a competition to win a copy of the Raw Living book
- Review of the Ray Mears Wild Food DVD by Sally
- Raw For Life DVD review by Christy
- A beginners guide to Green Vegetables from Theresa
- Recipes: Vanilla Mousse, Bannoffee Tart, Samosas, Jungle Chocolate and more...
- Continuing The Art of Raw series, Warren looks at seaweeds
- Tonya tells us why excercise is important and keeps us happy!
- Add some colour to your salads with Twinkel’s Brief Guide to Edible Flowers
- The Great Raw Food Debate - Jess advises us how to keep a balanced view of all the information available to us
- Poetry from Max Salad and Joe Hill
- “The Terrible Thing in Portamaloo” - Part 1 of a short story by Katie Jackson, great for kids and adults alike
- Brain Biochemistry and Human Potential - Holly shares some practical ideas for increasing access to our right brains
- Simon Brett shares his raw journey in “One Year Raw”
- Conflict is inevitable, violence isn’t - Continuting the discussion of Nonviolent Communication with Shantigarbha
- The World of Hempman - Prologue to the novel by Saab Lofton
- Hempman - Part 1 of the novel by Saab Lofton - just think for a moment how the world would be a different place if hemp were legal.
- Creature - The first installment of a cartoon series by MC Miller staring Tonya Kay
- The Back Page with a cartoon from The Man From U.N.C.O.O.K. and Sally’s Weird life...
Printed on recycled paper.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).