Issue 4 of the Funky Raw magazine includes articles on superfoods, consciousness, raw diets, how to make natural face scrubs. It includes our regular recipe and poetry sections and reviews of the Funky Raw festival.
The Introduction Bit
- From the Editor
- News and Events
- Salad Days - Holly’s summer of festivals
- Another Festival Perspective from Emma Turtle
Cleansing and Rebuilding
- Is diet enough? - Tish and Tony ask if our digestive process is working as well as it should and how this affects our current ideal diet
- Recipes from Ricardo in Australia
- Superfoods - This issue Shazzie shares the secrets of Cacao and Goji Berries
- Putrification, Putrification, Liberation and Light Body Activation - A Personal Journey of Dietary Awareness by Free Rob
- Pure Plant Potions! Star shows us how to look after our faces
- Our challenges are our greatest gifts by Aranya
The Middle Bit
- Now is the Time by Terri Henri
- Poetry from Lisa Ceneri
- Creating Moments That Let The Earth Teach by Terri Henry
- The Other Side - Holly takes us, well, to the other side
- Creation of an Altar by Veronika Poola
- How to enjoy it when you screw up by Shantigarbha
- An Introduction to Re-Evaluation Counselling
Printed on recycled paper.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).