We're back with a bumper 34 page issue with lots of recipes, Rob's guide to eating raw in London, book and DVD reviews, the continuation of the Hempman novel and the second half of "The Terrible Thing in Portamaloo", plus loads more.
You can also subscribe to Funky Raw magazine and get every issue delivered direct to your door.
- News, events, festivals, workshops, retreats, talks, etc
- David Wolfe’s new book Amazing Grace reviewed by Christy
- Elizabeth reviews the Raw Nirvana DVD series
- Review of Star Khechara’s The Holistic Beauty Book from Rob
- Jessica Fenton’s Delectable Desserts DVD review by Elizabeth
- Review of The Raw Food Files DVD by Elizabeth
- Review of SAF Restaurant in London by Cath Parker
- Recipes: A massive selection of recipes including garlic sesame noodles, mayo, cheesecake, museli, tzatziki and chocolate cake
- Extract from Raw Magic, Kate Magic’s new recipe book, with sample recipes.
- Rob reviews a selection of wild food books. This months wild greens are garlic mustard and sheep’s sorrel
- In part five of The Art of Raw, Kyle Vialli discusses probiotic foods
- Part one of a new series on permaculture by Steve Charter
- Training tip from Tonya Kayos
- London’s raw food cafes, shops and markets mapped out
- Aj, our youngest columnist on how to deal with your parents
- Why drink raw milk plus cheese recipe from Holly
- A selection of uplifting poetry
- Personal story from Anabrese in Scotland, with more recipes
- Why we should be eating wild plants by Dani
- “The Terrible Thing in Portamaloo” - The second part of Katie Jackson’s short story about the world.
- The Path of Shamanism by Anam Gemma
- Teaching Nonviolent Communication in a US Prison
- Hempman - Part 2 of the novel by Saab Lofton
- Creature - The second part of MC Miller’s cartoon series
- The Back Page with another Raw with Laughter cartoon and preparation for the Apocalypse by Kate Magic
Printed on recycled paper.
This issue is also available in eBook (pdf) format.
Help distribute the Funky Raw magazine, buy 10 or more copies and get the distributors price of £2 per copy.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).