Funky Raw Issue 5 contains articles on how raw food can keep you warm in the winter, superfoods, "Super Hemp Me", making essential oils, our immune system, finding paradise, tantric sex, reconnective healing along with the usual recipes and poetry.
The Introduction Bit
- From the Editor
- News and Events
- Subscribe to Funky Raw
Cleansing and Rebuilding
- Winter Warmth - Holly finds out how raw food can keep you warm in a cold British winter
- Superfoods - Shazzie picks some dandelions and tells us what Aphanizomenon flos-aquae is
- Recipes from Kate Wood, Ricardo Riskalla, Chris Kennet and Paddy Goat
- Magic Chocolate Pudding - more raw chocolate recipes from Holly
- Super Hemp Me - Free Rob Cannabis thinks he can do better than “Super Size me”!
- This month I have mostly been eating... Rob goes foraging for some wild greens and finds chickweed, nettles and cleavers
- Pure Plant Potions! This month Star makes essential oils
- Looking beyond… - Aranya continues his series on Permaculture, this time looking at Peak Oil.
The Middle Bit
- Poetry from Lisa Ceneri and Young Roots
- Eden’s Apple - Tonya Kay tells us about the fruit of Dominica
- Is our immune system malfunctioning? by Tish and Tony Wright
- A Journey of Appreciation, Pain and Response-Ability by Terri Henry
- Finding Paradise – Part 1 of a new series in which Tish explores how we can restore paradise on earth
- Consciousness Journey - Polly describes her journey to expanding her consciousness using raw food and superfoods
- Feelings are beautiful - Shantigarbha continues his series on Nonviolent Communication
- Post-orgasmic Bliss? - Experiences of tantra
- Making the Reconnection - Aranya discovers the healing work of Eric Pearl
Printed on recycled paper.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).