The Funky Raw magazine covers a wide range of subjects from raw food to holistic health and personal development. This issue we have news, reviews of an eBook, DVD, chocolates and a brownie and a good selection of recipes. Holistic health articles cover iridology, rebirthing and earthing. For personal development, our new columnist Elwin Robinson writes about "Overcoming the inner tyrant" and Steve Pavlina on the benefits of 30-day trials.
You can also subscribe and get every issue delivered direct to your door.
- Intro from the editor and a note from cover artist Tracy Villa Carrera
- What is raw food? - the basics and recommended diet
- Raw News - new raw cafés, raw business for sale and more
- Gatherings and potlucks - Share your raw life with new friends
- Workshops, talks and events where you can learn more raw
- Jessie reviews Tanya Alekseeva’s seven day detox eBook
- Rob reviews raw brownie Yummie Scrummie
- Yoga for pregnancy DVD review by Sarah
- Sarah reviews a raw chocolate selection box
- Raw recipes including mint chutney, red pepper soup, tabouleh, spicy kale chips and ginger cookies
- Terri gives us 10 ways to connect kids with nature
- Raw in Peru: Nicola’s experience of what and how to eat raw in Peru
- Composting: An extract from John McCabe’s book Sunfood Traveller on how to make compost - the different methods and what to include
- Earthing Matters: Aranya’s response to last issue’s earth ing feature - experiences with earthing technologies and barefoot running
- Joe answers the question “Does eating a high raw food diet cause spleen qi deficiency?”
- The Old Man and the Seaweed: A humourous look at foraging for seaweed with Mike
- Is ultra sound scanning during pregnancy necessary? by Jessica Fenton
- Rob discusses how to start your own potluck
- Overcoming the inner tyrant: Elwin explains how to stick to decisions you make
- Joe and Fanny answer the question “What is Rebirthing?”
- Iridology for Health: What our eyes can reveal about our health - Susan on her love affair with Iridology
- How to make your own bath melts with Rebecca
- Living a natural rhythm: Dawn tells us why she stopped living by the clock
- Pete Vincent says “It’s not what you do... It’s the way that you do it!”
- How to use 30 day trials for personal growth with Steve Pavlina
- Raw humour with our woolly cartoon special
- Poetry from Sarah Ince
- Rob asks “Is it natural to cut our hair?”
- Raw Food Dude cartoon from Sally
Printed on 100% post consumer waste recycled paper.
This issue is also available in eBook (pdf) format.
Help distribute the Funky Raw magazine, buy 10 or more copies and get the distributors price of £2 per copy.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).