Raw Gaia's Cool and Refreshing Raw Soap is hand-made with organic and cold-pressed oils, infused with essential oils of tea tree, cedarwood, clary sage and lemon as well as calendula flower extract. It is made through a low temperature process (temperatures never go above 40 degrees Celsius), in order to retain the goodness in the ingredients.
This coold and refreshing raw soap is made with:
- Organic & cold-pressed cocoa (cacao) butter: It helps to repair dry and damaged skin since it helps to regenerate skin cells and restore elasticity thanks to its high levels of antioxidants and minerals.
- Organic & cold-pressed coconut oil: It removes dead skin cells, which helps make the skin smoother and softer.
- Organic & cold-pressed red palm oil (sustainably harvested from Brazil): Rich in vitamin A and E, it is a great skin moisturiser and is also good for healing conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis
- Organic & cold-pressed olive oil: A useful source of vitamin E, olive oil is wonderfully soothing and moisturising. It helps take the heat out of sore or inflamed skin.
- Water (Aqua)
- Organic essential oil of tea tree: Highly effective against bacteria and useful for skin problems such as acne
- Organic essential oil of cedarwood: Good for oily and combination skin. It has a beautiful fragrance
- Organic essential oil of clary sage: Helps to regulate hormone imbalance and alleviating pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms
- Organic essential oil of lemon: Great for improving circulation and skin tone, also a useful antiseptic
- Calendula flower extract: A traditional remedy for healing and soothing skin problems
Please note that in order to make the soap, the oils need to be saponified by adding sodium hydroxide. There is a chemical reaction that changes the structure of the oil from a liquid into a solid bar. The sodium hydroxide is completely gone once the chemical transformation is finished, so there are no traces left.
Raw Soap is wrapped in biodegradable plastic.
Note: Do not leave the soap on the shower floor or in the bath, as the hot water will melt the soap.
Allergy information: The essential oils in this soap naturally contain the following allergens: citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).