Book seven in the Ringing Cedars series. Chapter 13, "Divine nutrition" is of special interest for raw fooders - it explains "One should eat just as one breathes", a way of eating naturally, picking fresh fruit from the trees as we find it and are drawn to it.
This book also shows how a natural life in harmony with nature can solve many of societies problems including war and violence.
- Thought which creates
- A bride for an English lord
- You create your own fate
- 'Garbage dump thinking'
- A goddess of a wife
- And where is your thought right now?
- A conversation with Anastasia's grandfather
- Thank you
- Divine faith
- The speed of one's thinking
- Training thought
- The ultimate taboo
- Divine nutrition
- A society of schizophrenics?
- To Jews, Christians and others
- Going deep into history
- Take down Jesus Christ from the cross
- The marvellous Vedruss holidays
- Significant books
- An exercise for teleportation
- Give children their Motherland
- A security zone of the future
- A law for deputies elected by the people
- To the readers of the Ringing Cedars Series
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).