This issue we have news, events listings, reviews of a new raw cafe and some raw treats and over eight pages of recipes. There is a great feature on dandelions covering the nutrition plus lots of recipes for how to use this amazing free wild food.
Holistic health articles cover naturopathic protocols for the liver, pregnancy and healing the inner child. In personal development we have "How to make 2012 your best year yet". And this issue we even have a short story with a raw twist.
This is the eBook (electronic only) version of the Funky Raw magazine. It comes as a PDF file which is 2.3 MB, and can be opened with Adobe Acrobat. There is a print version available here.
- News - sustainable food, fruit festival and more
- Local Gatherings and potlucks - meet rawfooders in your area
- Workshops, talks and events in the UK and Europe
- Sarah reviews Cacao & Cinnamon Kale Chips from Inspiral
- A couple of Raw Ecstacy’s snacks are reviewed by Sarah
- London’s new Wild Food Cafe is reviewed by Theresa
- Amy reviews Raw Treasures Delicacies
- Five pages of raw recipes including marzipan, miso soup, dandelion pesto plus Nicola’s pregnancy recipes
- Wild Food Gourmet - a 3 course meal with wild food by Carol Hunt
- Wild About Dandelions - Heather Gardner looks at the nutrition of this amazing wild food plus provides a selection of recipes
- Ancient Secrets to Longevity - Frank Arrigazzi rediscovers some ancient healing practices
- Fiona Robertson looks at Why we all need to Detox
- Astrid Lowe explains how the lymphatic system facilitates detoxification
- Dawn Waterhouse shares her journey to raw
- How to make 2012 your best year yet by Cara McInerney
- Exploring the Art of HypnoBirthing by Jessica Fenton
- Raw & Pregnant - Nicola Pledger reports on her pregnancy including pregnancy yoga and pregnancy foods
- Modern Naturopathic Protocols for an Irritated or out of Balance Liver by Susan Laing
- Fanny Vanlaere discusses Healing our Inner Child
- Derrick Jensen on why personal change does not equal political change
- I can see through people - A short story by Cathy White
- Pete Vincent thinks he has discovered “The Healthiest Thing EVER”
- Graham Burnett on why TV Garden Design misses the mark
- Poetry from Sarah Ince and Susan Laing
- Raw Food Dude cartoon from Sally
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).