How do raw fooders stay warm in Winter? Holly Paige answers this question in the Winter issue of the Funky Raw magazine. Plus a feature on fermented foods with an introduction from Katie Claire and a couple of fermented recipes.
This issue has the latest raw food news, reviews, events listings and a range of recipes. We've got articles on wild garlic, walnuts, green smoothies and more.
- Intro from the editor - fermented foods
- What is raw food? - the basics and recommended diet
- News - Cafés, books, eco projects and more
- Find raw food friends in your area with our potluck guide
- Raw and related events and workshops
- Nicola reviews a new edition of Raw Food Made Easy
- Caramelia Cakery beautiful raw cake ebook reviewed by Jessie
- Living without money: Rob reviews new book The Moneyless Manifesto
- Rob reviews Permaculture a beginners guide
- Recipes include Courgette Sushi, Coconut Lemon Fudge, Carrot Ginger Soup and Macadamia and Chives 'goats style' Cheese
- An introduction to making fermented foods with Katie Claire
- How to survive the winter as a raw fooder with Holly and Kenny
- Dawn Waterhouse has the lowdown on Walnuts: Nutrition, mythology, healing, and kids toys
- Wild Garlic: Nutrition, uses and lots of recipes from Heather Gardner
- Another hilarious Raw Food Dude cartoon from Sally Holloway
- Finding Your Tribe with Susan Laing
- Helen Kirby Roach discusses her experience of the menopause and how it might be different on a raw diet.
- Growing Jerusalem Artichokes and Raspberries with Helen Hurworth
- Kristine Miles gives us an introduction to green smoothies with recipes
- Can you imagine life without electricity? Derrick Jensen shares his thoughts
- Joe Jennings shows how taking responsibility for our reality is a key to growth
- Forest Gardening is part of the next stage of life for Rob and Jolita
- Sally Holloway wants to know your dirty juicing secrets!
- Poetry and artwork by Niccola Willis, Sarah Ince and Tilly Campbell-Allen
Printed on 100% post consumer waste recycled paper.
This issue is also available in eBook (pdf) format.
Help distribute the Funky Raw magazine, buy 10 or more copies and get the distributors price of £2 per copy.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).