We've just recently discovered an old pile of Issue 2's from Spring 2005. The staples are rusty and they are a little worse for ware but still readable!
Includes articles on colon cleansing, strawbale building, hemp healing, permaculture, wild foods, the moon cycle, brainwaves and health, non-violent communication, DIY vegan skincare, an interview with Shazzie and our regular poetry section.
Cleansing and Rebuilding
- One Step at a time - Tish gives her views on the raw lifestyle
- The Art of Detoxification - interview with David Wolfe
- Cannabis - The Most Perfect Food by Free R Cannabis
- Take a walk on the Wild Side - How to pick and eat nettles without getting stung by Dandelion Digger
- Eat and be Happy - including some recipes by Holly
- Beyond the next step - Part 1 - by Aranya
- Yurt Living - Veronika & Lorenso invite you to see their yurt
- Warriors of the Rainbow - Claire Rainbow investigates a Native American prophecy
- Psychoactive Gardening - James Neill discuss why we need psychoactive plants
- Working With Nature - Part 1 - Steve Charter introduces some Permaculture concepts
The Middle Bit
- Poetry by Lisa Ceneri and Brother Little-Star
- Raw Exploration - Tish finds out why people go raw
- Who are you? - Devin explores meditation
- Silent Beauty - Tish
- Questioning Sleep - Do we need 8 to 10 hours sleep every night? Find out in this article adapted from an original by Graham Gynn and Tony Wright
- Making Love - A poem by Lisa Ceneri
- Celebrating and experiencing cycles - Part 1 - The Sabbats by Tish
- Spiritual Faith - A lesson in Quantum Physics!
- Finding the path - a local perspective on raw life in southern Spain by Danny
- Need Advice? Our resident agony aunt and uncle, Jay and Terry, introduce themselves.
- The practice of Qi gong - Claire Rainbow says “It is the best way to start the day I can think of!”
- Festival of Life - Janet tells us how the festival came about
- Touch/Massage Helps Heal - loving tips from Tish
Printed on recycled paper.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).