Features on transitioning to raw, raw ice cream recipes, permaculture and more with the regular recipes and poetry.
- An introduction from Rob
- News & Events: festivals, new products, readers letters
- Local gatherings and potlucks - find raw fooders near you
- Learn more about the raw diet: workshops, talks and events
- Get ready for summer with raw ice cream eBook reviews and some raw ice cream recipes
- Rob reviews Raw Food Works, a book which is a compilation of articles from various authors
- Me Raw - You Cooked, a review of an eBook for when your partner is not raw
- Recipes: millionaires shortbread, apple pie, lasagna hemp milk pudding, chia chocolate drink and more
- Learn how to make nut and seed milks with Rob
- An introduction to growing your own sprouts
- Why social connections are essential
- Yoga breathing exercise for purification
- Aj gives some guidance on how to change your diet
- Rebecca's story of how she got into raw and running
- Theresa's shares her journey to the raw lifestyle
- Tips on how to go raw and stay raw from Sue
- Growing fruit trees in a forest garden is the third part of Steve Charter's series on Permaculture
- Is garlic healthy? Debbie Took finds out if we really should be eating it
- Jessica tells us how she weaned her raw baby
- Rob answers some questions from readers
- Igniting Your Life - an extract from John McCabe's new book
- Poetry from Angela, Susan and Lisa
- Cartoon from Sally Holloway
- Holly looks at the shamanic aspects of the raw food diet
- Shanti explans how trance dance can take you on an ecstatic journey
- Creature - The fourth part of MC Miller's cartoon series
Printed on recycled paper.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).