A large recipe section, medicinal mushrooms, poetry, book reviews, cartoons and lots more.
This is the eBook (electronic only) version of the Funky Raw magazine. It comes as a PDF file which is quite large at 5 MB, and can be opened with Adobe Acrobat.
- News, events, festivals, workshops, retreats, talks,
accommodation, holidays, etc including a giveaway of superfoods from Shazzie
- Holly reviews Tony Wright’s new book Left in the Dark
- Nirankar tells us what to expect from the Festival of Life
- Reviews of novel “The Encounter” and self-help book “The Truth about Illness, Unhappiness and Stress?” by Rob
- A selection of sweet and savory recipes including courgette hummus, “Spaghetti Bolognaise”, stRAWberry Cheesecake,
creamy fruit salad and Sand Biscuits
- A Rawsome Life - Volume 3 of Warren’s The Art of Raw series - are we eating the most highly nutritional food possible?
- More wild food - leaves, flowers, berries and insects with Rob
- Instructions for a quick liver cleanse by Anna
- Tanja continues her series on Power Greens looking at parsley, coriander and bronze fennel, leaves which can help with detoification
- A look at the healing properties of medicinal mushrooms including reishi, cordyceps, lion’s mane, maitake and shiitake by Jane and Ken
- A collection of poetry from Max, Paz, Joan and Terri
- Reconnecting with our True Nature by Holly
- The New Cosmology - looking at the work of Brian Swimme by Terri Henry
- Audrey Walker shares her raw journey with us
- The Parts as Reflections of the Whole - Holly looks at the fractal nature of the universe and the work of Dan Winters and Anastasia
- Empathy Cribsheet - Practical examples of using Nonviolent Communication from Shantigarbha
- Cartoons by The Man From U.N.C.O.O.K. and MC Miller
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).