This issue learn about fermented foods, sleeping well, permaculture and lots more. As always we have lots of raw recipes, news, reviews and events.
This is the eBook (electronic only) version of the Funky Raw magazine. It comes as a PDF file which is quite large at 8 MB, and can be opened with Adobe Acrobat. There is a print version available here.
You can also subscribe to the eBook version of the magazine and get every issue delivered direct to your inbox.
- Hello from the editor and cover artist
- An introduction to the raw food diet
- News & Events: festivals, films and more
- Gatherings and potlucks - Find a local event near you to share a raw meal with new friends
- Workshops, talks and events for the next few months
- Rob reviews John McCabe’s “Igniting Your Life” and Ani Phyo’s “Ani’s Raw Food Essentials”
- Our selection of sweet and savoury recipes
- Learn how to make raw bagels and bread with Aj
- An introduction to the research of Weston A. Price
- Cycles of Health and Love with Jinjee
- Learn about the importance of fermented foods with Philip Ridley
- Our new series on growing your own food with Theresa Webb
- Holly continues her exploration of consciousness plus a few cherry recipes including cherry ice-cream
- Victoria Boutenko teaches us how to sleep well
- The diaries of Karen Bennetto, raw chef and mum plus a lemon & raspberry cake recipe
- Forest Gardening: The final part of Steve Charter’s Permaculture series including a detailed resources section
- Debbie Took explains how to find really ripe olives
- How to decide whether or not to vaccinate your children
- The moving story of Frank Ferrante and how he regained his health
- Raw Food Dude - Cartoon from Sally Holloway
- Poetry from Lynda and Benedict Goldsmith
- Kundalini Yoga: How to practice the Sat Kriya
- Lawrence tells his story of how he went raw
- Follow Rob and Jolita on their journey, including finding some wild food
- Creature - The next part of MC Miller’s cartoon series
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).