Lots of raw food reviews this issue - Angela Stokes new ebook on her pregnancy and lotus waterbirth, Tanya Alekseeva's new DVD - Raw Food 101, Luz - a positive comic book, Beyond Broccoli - Susan Schenck's book subtitled "Creating a biologically balanced diet when a vegetarian diet doesn't work" and more. Nettles are the wild food feature, including lots of nettle recipes.
We also have a couple of personal accounts of people living amazing raw lives.
This is the eBook (electronic only) version of the Funky Raw magazine. It comes as a PDF file which is 2.3 MB, and can be opened with Adobe Acrobat. There is a print version available here.
- Intro from the editor and cover artist
- News - Vitality event, natural skin care, festivals, etc
- Local Gatherings and potlucks - meet rawfooders in your area
- Workshops, talks and events in the UK and Europe
- Sarah reviews Raw Basics, a new book from Jenny Ross
- Raw Food 101 is a new DVD reviewed by Dawn Waterhouse
- Rob reviews Luz Sees the Light, a positive comic book
- Angela Stokes' new ebook is reviewed by Jessie Maguire
- Susan Schenck's book Beyond Broccoli is reviewed by Rob
- Bread, Breadsticks and Crackers review by Nicola Pledger
- A selection of raw recipes including seaweed salad, mango cheesecake, raw quiche and marinated sardines.
- Nettles: Nutrition and lots of recipes from Heather Gardner
- More on detoxing and how it can help with Yoga from Fiona
- Holly Paige on the subject of Raw Cacao and making Raw Chocolate Elixiers
- Dawn Waterhouse asks if it is a problem to be obsessed with healthy eating
- Kenny Sunshine introduces us to the concept of pronoia and drinking 100% spring water
- Aj on how to overcome procrastination
- Helen Hooper on her barefoot running mission to help elephants
- Susan Laing on the medicinal properties of garlic
- Debbie Took looks at the other side of the story with garlic
- Healing our Inner Child part 2 with Fanny Vanlaere
- Sally shares her story of living the life she wants to live
- Living close to nature in Portugal - Helen shares her story
- Raw Food Dude cartoon from Sally
- Graham Burnett tells us why keeping things simple is an important part of permaculture
- Poetry from Sarah Ince and Benedict Goldsmith
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).