Features include Living a Raw Lifestyle - the other factors involved to be healthy, a report from a raw food school in Germany, an investigation into omega fats and how to get them and more.
Plus news, reviews, recipes, and more in the Spring Funky Raw magazine.
This is the eBook (electronic only) version of the Funky Raw magazine. It comes as a PDF file which is 3.1 MB, and can be opened with Adobe Acrobat. There is a print version available here.
- Intro from the editor and cover artist
- What is raw food? - the basics and recommended diet
- News - New cafÃ© in Sheffield and festivals
- Find raw food friends in your area with our potluck guide
- Raw and related events and workshops
- The Art of Fermentation reviewed by Rob
- Helen Kirby Roach visits Wholefoods Market and SAF Restaurant
- New Permaculture design guide reviewed by Steve Charter
- Jessie with a review of a spiritual guidebook
- A book to help us return to a sustainable way of life reviewed by Rory MacPhee
- inSpiralâ€™s new Raspberry Maca Kale Chips reviewed by Sarah with 5 packs to give away
- How do you feed your pets asks Eleni Paleologopoulou
- A mouthwatering selection of recipes: Herbed Olive-Walnut Bread, Sweet Potato Hashbrowns, Apple and pear pie, Russian-Style Layered Mushroom Salad, Lemongrass Dressing and Hot Chocolate Elixir
- Being healthy is about more than just diet, itâ€™s a whole Raw Lifestyle says Natalie Heath
- How what we eat affects our mood with Susan Laing
- Kenny Sunshine and Holly Paige discuss Essential Fatty Acids, and the best places to get them from
- Sally Hollowayâ€™s Raw Food Dude cartoon
- Polly Noble talks about her experiences with Juicing Feasting
- Dawn Waterhouse investigates the Hawthorn Tree: legend, healing properties and edible uses.
- Frank Arrigazzi looks in detail at Yoga including some inspiring stories and an explanation of the various types of yoga
- Stefanie reports on a Raw Food School in Germany
- Dr. Wilco shares his journey to raw food
- The Rawfood Gardener Helen Hurworth on Growing Carrots
- Report from Raw Chef Training in Bali from Peace Ravenwood
- Spring words and artwork from Natanya Joy and Hana Davies
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).