The summer issue with a wide range of articles. Holly Paige and Kenny Sunshine look at how fermented foods can help our digestive systems, including some fermented recipes. Paul Rimmer tells us all about Pine Pollen, a wonderful wild superfood. We've got three articles on healing: Emotional Eating, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME), and when raw foods can't help.
A bumper five pages of recipes, events, reviews, and lots more.
This is the eBook (electronic only) version of the Funky Raw magazine. It comes as a PDF file, and can be opened with Adobe Acrobat. There is a print version available here.
- Intro from the editor and cover artist
- What is raw food? - the basics and recommended diet
- Events and workshops for the next few months
- Turn Your Shine On raw food and personal development book reviewed by Melanie Bouffad
- Helen Kirby Roach reviews the book Hungry for Change
- Review of Raw Chocolate Goji Berries & Mulberries
- Jessie Maguire reviews the new edition of Tonya Zavastaâ€™s Quantum Eating
- Emma Schade-Stylli went to visit Shefieldâ€™s new raw cafe
- Raw Food delivered to your door - review by Astrid Lowe
- Hazel Siddall reviews a new range of natural skincare
- Five pages of raw recipes: Mango Ice Dream, Watermelon & Lychee Sorbet, Quick Oriental Veggies, Oh My Super Mama Elixir, Raw Carob Chocolatey Goodness, Chocolate Caramel Super Cheesecake, Garlic and Ginger Mushrooms, Terrific Trifle!, Corinnes Morning Smoothie, Chia Hibiscus Water
- Poetry by Sarah Ince
- Fermented foods and digestion with Kenny Sunshine and Holly Paige
- Green Smoothies for summer: Nutrition and Recipes from Kristine Miles
- Pine Pollen: What it is and how it can Benefit you with Paul Rimmer
- The staff of inSpiral discuss Why we get Fat and What to do about it
- Dr Wilco on how to slowly move back to a Natural Diet.
- Barbara Fernandez looks at Emotional Eating and how to deal with it
- Can raw food heal anything? Grace Quantock says no!
- Raw Food Dude cartoon by Sally Holloway
- Fiona Cutts shares how she healed from ME /CFS
- Natalie Heath with some recipes for making your own natural skincare
- Learn about the Blackthorn, a wild fruit, with Dawn Waterhouse
- The Raw Food Gardener Helen Hurworth on Growing Strawberries
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).