The latest instalment of raw news, reviews, events, recipes and poetry.
Articles covering a range of topics including the health benefits of lemons, Ayurveda, bees and lots more.
This is the eBook (electronic only) version of the Funky Raw magazine. It comes as a PDF file which is 3 MB, and can be opened with Adobe Acrobat. There is a print version available here.
- Intro from the editor and the cover artist
- What is raw food? - the basics and recommended diet
- News, Events and workshops for the next few months
- Nicola reviews a new juice bar in Cardiff
- Jessie reviews the book "Simply The Best"
- Funky Gourmet Pop Up Restaurant reviewed by Lia
- Sarah reviews MaXimus Rebounders
- Rob reviews Forking Fit ebook with sample recipe
- Recipes: Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, Mushroom Stroganoff, Spring Juice, Wild Garlic Pesto
- Final Raw Food Dude cartoon from Sally
- Susan Laing on the Health Benefits of Lemons
- Ayurveda and the Vata dosha with Lucy
- Holly Paige with more ideas for connecting to improved states of consciousness
- Bees, Vegans and Food Production with John McCabe
- Dirk looks at the question of what is natural and how human domination is changing natural places.
- Poetry: Broken Stars of our Dreams by Sarah
- Kristine Miles with some useful foods if you are not producing enough breast milk
- Emotional Detoxing with Fiona Robertson
- Poetry: Morning Dawn by Susan Laing
- Steve Charter shares his experiences of 20 years 'on the raw path'.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).