Get up-to-date with the raw food movement for Autumn. News, events, recipes, reviews, wild food, longevity, nutrition, gardening and much more.
- Intro from the editor and cover artist
- What is raw food? - the basics and recommended diet
- News: Eco projects and journey, new raw cafe;, etc
- Potlucks, Events and workshops for the next few months
- Amy Levin's A Passion For Raw Chocolate reviewed by Rebecca Kane
- Lynda Dagley reports from summer festival The Raw Fest
- Review of The Rawvolution Continues by Carol Hunt
- Jessie Maguire reviews the book Shadow Summit
- Rob reports from a Funky Monkey Rustic Carpentry Workshop
- Ugg cake mixes reviewed by Ceri Jones
- Recipes: Carrot Cake, Chocolate Mousse Cake, Coconut Ceviche Sopa, Mango Tacos, Pumpkin Soup and more
- Sally Holloway's Raw Food Dude cartoon
- Winter Wild Food - Heather Gardner looks at Pine Trees, edible uses and recipes
- Kenny Sunshine and Holly Paige investigate the Longevity supplement TA-65 in more detail.
- Katie Clare asks if you are getting enough Vitamin A
- Charlie Lagoa looks at how a raw food diet can help balance your hormones
- Shamanic Nutrition: Susan Laing looks at how Shamanic ideas affect what we eat and how we live our lives.
- Susan Laing continues on the subject of Sleeping without a Mattress
- Fiona Robertson looks at how slowing down and taking time out can benefit our lives
- Hazel Siddall considers how our level of relaxation when we are eating affects our digestion
- Derrick Jensen says we must fight for what we love, on the subject of how to deal with the destruction of our planet
- Grace Quantock discusses ask if perfectionism in healing is blocking your journey?
- What to do in the garden in Autumn with Helen Hurworth
- A lighthearted look at running a raw B&B with Robin Littman
Printed on 100% post consumer waste recycled paper.
This issue is also available in eBook (pdf) format.
Help distribute the Funky Raw magazine, buy 10 or more copies and get the distributors price of 2 pounds per copy.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).