What you can do to help save the bees - read this article by Ron Rock.
Also in this issue - reviving old ideas in permaculture, earthing, healing with art, an introduction to Weston Price and lots more. Plus some delicious recipes and reviews.
This is the eBook (electronic only) version of the Funky Raw magazine. It comes as a PDF file which is 2.8 MB, and can be opened with Adobe Acrobat. There is a print version available here.
- Intro from the editor and cover artist
- What is raw food? - the basics and recommended diet
- News plus Events and workshops for the next few months
- Potlucks and local gatherings
- Nicola Pledger reviews Rainforest Creations’ Food Stalls in London
- Saskia Fraser’s new recipe book Raw Freedom is reviewed by Jessie Maguire, plus a competition to win a copy
- Recipes: some warming teas and cacao beverages, pesto and savoury walnut pâté bell pepper boats
- Juliette Bryant visits a farm in India where they grow chocolate, coconut, vanilla, reishi and more
- Sally Holloway’s Raw Food Dude cartoon
- Gill Jacobs introduces the work of Weston Price
- Holly, Kenny and Graham on the subject of Earthing
- Ras revives some old ideas for use in Permaculture including Moringa and Terra Preta
- Fiona Cutts continues her exploration of healing from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- We’ve been hearing a lot about the demise of bees recently - Ron Rock looks at some ways we can help them
- Lubka Strhakova on how art can help us heal and deal with life’s challenges
- From her own experience Helen Kirby Roach tells us how her home schooled children turned out
- Jenni Boynton compares her two pregnancies - before and after a change to raw and holistic lifestyle
- Grace Quantock on the subject of Reproductive Healing
- Lia Aquila tells her story of healing and how she went on to create Raw Fest.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).