Our raw food magazine this month has features on making your own fermented drinks and Susan Laing's healing journey in the Amazon.
Raw news, events, reviews, recipes and lots more.
- Intro from the editor and the cover artist
- What is raw food? - the basics and recommended diet
- News, Events and workshops for the next few months
- Rob reviews an ebook for beginners by Grace Quantock
- Swindon Juice Bar review by Theresa Webb
- Raw Snack Bars reviewed by Rob
- Recipes: Pizza Kale Chips, Raw Chocolate-Raspberry Brownie Bars, Arame Salad, Coconut Chai and more...
- Chris Lane looks at using wild local roots as a coffee replacement
- Heather Gardner shares her knowledge of the wonderful herb Meadowsweet: its healing properties and how to use it.
- Comfort Eating - what causes it and how to deal with it by Fiona Robertson
- Rob Hull looks at why are alcohol and soft drinks so popular and how mild mead could be a replacement
- Kenny and Holly continue on the subject of alcohol and fermentation and look at jun, a ferment similar to kombucha
- Alison Ottaway shares her experience of using the Weston Price baby milk formula
- Jolita shares her experience of adobe building and laughter in Portugal
- Susan Laing shares her healing journey with plant medicines in the Amazon.
- Raw Food Dude cartoon by Sally Holloway
- Robin Littman looks at what a true retreat should be, to cleanse our bodies and minds
- Bhutan is on target to become the first 100% organic country, Frank Arrigazzi reports.
Printed on 100% post consumer waste recycled paper.
This issue is also available in eBook (pdf) format.
Help distribute the Funky Raw magazine, buy 10 or more copies and get the distributors price of 2 pounds per copy.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).