Some fascinating articles this issue: using iboga for healing addictions, creating your own natural cleaning products, the pitta dosha in Auyurveda and more. Plus a great selection of recipes including a raw Christmas puddings and a feature on raw breakfast recipes ideas.
This is the eBook (electronic only) version of the Funky Raw magazine. It comes as a PDF file which is 3 MB, and can be opened with Adobe Acrobat. There is a print version available here.
- Intro from the editor and the cover artist
- What is raw food? - the basics and recommended diet
- Events and Workshops for the next few months
- Heather reviews a new Raw Chocolate Drink
- Raw Food and Cake Stall at Brick Lane market reviewed by Theresa
- Susan Laing's new book on the Liver reviewed by Heather
- Rob reviews Rachel Corby's book "Rewild Yourself"
- Recipes: Christmas Pudding, Fermented Babaganoush, Rocky Road and Butternut Squash Salad
- 'Diamond Light of Your Soul' a Poem by Sarah
- Juliette Bryant shares a Wild Green Smoothie recipe
- Natalie Heath raw Breakfast Recipe Ideas
- Making Natural Cleaning Products with Faith Canter
- Lucy continues her Ayurveda series with the Pitta Dosha
- Liz explains why she is no longer a raw fooder
- Rob talks about Balance in Diet
- Holly explores the use of Iboga for Healing Addictions
- Sarmado Sibley shares his story of Life as a Chef
- Fiona Robertson helps us to Stop Unconsciously Sabotaging our Goals
- Holly tells us about her Retreat in Mexico
- Carrot Tops Joins the Band - new Cartoon series by Katherine
- Heather shares her Journey to Mexico and ChocoChula Chocolate
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).