Raw food and holistic living magazine. Featured articles: Jackie and Pete share their story of how they radically changed their lives so they can move to the Findhorn community in Scotland. Jo Bluett tells us all about how laughter can improve our health. Lucy Fleetwood Davis looks at the Kapha Dosha and the energetic effects of foods.
This issue has a great selection of recipes, plus news, reviews and events listings.
- News: festivals, new cafe, monthly raw treat box
- Events and Workshops for the next few months
- Activated Almond Butter review by Nicola
- Food Heros book review by Nicola
- Rob reviews new book Rewilding our Hearts
- Recipes: raw magnum ice cream, carrot cake, rolos, raspberry tartlet and simnel cake
- Grace Quantock shares the food she eats in a typical day
- Lorraine Palmer introduces her new book on coping with menopause along with some recipes.
- Rob discovers some new wild greens
- Jackie shares her life changing story - moving to Findhorn eco community
- Continuation of Sarmado Sibley's journey to health
- Loving yourself inside and out with Faith Canter
- Ali and Fran share their ideas on living the life we truly wish for
- Jo Bluett looks at the health benefits of laughter
- Cartoon by Katherine
- Final part of Lucy's Ayurveda series looking at the Kapha Dosha
- Poetry by Sarah - I AM alive
- Update from Holly: Edenic states, celestial astrology and iboga
Printed on 100% post consumer waste recycled paper.
This issue is also available in eBook (pdf) format.
Help distribute the Funky Raw magazine, buy 10 or more copies and get the distributors price of 2 pounds per copy.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).