Feature packed magazine covering raw food and holistic living. Learn about picking nettles, making sauerkraut, making your own toothpaste and much more.
As always, a range of raw recipes, events listing and raw reviews.
- News: festivals, new book, job opportunity
- Raw Events and Workshops for the next few months
- New Mulu Raw Chocolate Bars review by Rob
- Raw Passion Skincare Review by Amy Kizildagli
- Suz Evasdaughter reviews a kit to grow cress
- Recipes: spiralizing special, win new book "Spiralize", plus paklava apple flowers and vegan Boursin style cream cheese
- Lorraine Palmer shares some ideas to help staying warm in winter
- Rob investigates how to eat nettles without getting stung
- Tooth secrets and natural toothpaste recipe from Susan Laing
- Dealing with diabetes in a conscious way with Rhaya Jordan and Anna Middleton
- Cartoon by Katherine
- Faith Canter looks at the benefits of fermented foods with a recipe for sauerkraut
- Dawn Waterhouse introduces Vitali-Chi, a health and wellbeing system that regulates the body's energy
- Steve Charter brings on creating a sustainable culture
- Sarah shares a poem: Phoenix Rebirth
- Grace Quantock interviews Mara Glatzel on real rest
- Fiona Cutts talks about the Access Consciousness Bars
- Poppie Vincent shares some tips for natural conception
- Laura Carpenter introduces the Betonica Herbal Apprenticeship
Printed on 100% post consumer waste recycled paper.
This issue is also available in eBook (pdf) format.
Help distribute the Funky Raw magazine, buy 10 or more copies and get the distributors price of 2 pounds per copy.
Delivery: Free UK mainland delivery on orders over £50 by either 1st class mail or next day courier. To give you the best price, other delivery prices are calculated and shown when you add the products you require to the shopping basket.
If you order before 3pm (2pm on Fridays) we aim to dispatch your order the same day, which in many cases means next working day delivery (but this is not guaranteed).